How to restart correctly on iOS device?
Actually a very easy way to restart the device. Well but there are 2 types of restart, that is normal Restart and Force Restart.
How to Restart iOS Devices
1. Press and hold the power button on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch device.
2. Keep pressing until your screen shows the slide display to turn off.
3. After that slide the switch and the device will turn off.
4. Turn over again by pressing and holding the power button until the Apple logo appears.
How to Force Restart IOS Device
Force Restart is a method to restart a device that is not running normally. Suppose the condition is stuck on the display and can’t respond to any input method.
1. Press and hold the Power Button and Home Button on your iOS device for about 10 seconds.
2. After the screen turns off and the Apple logo appears, release and wait until the boot process is complete.
Often do Restart or Force Restart?
Do a Force Restart if you encounter some simple problems surrounding the operating system. Like failing to login to the App Store, the application download process is very slow or not running – whereas the internet connection smoothly.
How about you? Often do 2 ways restart above and successfully fix what problem?