With iMessage, iOS & OS X users can easily exchange messages using the Internet network. Messages sent can be text, images, documents, and even videos. The ease of exchanging data makes iMessage one of the favorite ways to transmit files on a single network.
Sign Out of iMessage on iPad, Mac or Change iMessage ID
1. Open the Settings App on iPad.
2. Scroll Down, and Find “Messages”.
3. The right panel on iPad will show you, iMessage Activation options and the Option for Change iMessage Address.
4. Tap on Send & Receive option.
5. To Sign Out current iMessage session, Tap on Blue Apple ID. And windows Popup will show you the option to Sign out / Change Location and Cancel. Next Tap on “Sign Out”.
If Want to use another Apple ID for iMessage then Tap on “Add an Email ..”
Add a new Email Address, and send Email verification to an address with the Tap on icon (i).
After Change or Add new iMessage, next conversation will begin with a new address on the Recipient.
1. Go to System Preferences under the Top Apple Menu.
2. Find iCloud, Click Next on the Option button> iCloud Drive.
3. Deselect Messages, save it from “Done”
To Change iMessage Apple ID, Open Messages App on Mac, From top menu> Preference> Click Account> Enter ID and Apple Password.
Tip: Using one email for iMessage also simplifies the setup process on the new device. Rather than remember all emails that can receive iMessage messages, try to use iCloud email as the center of the iMessage message.